Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I teach my first fitness class in German tonight

Yesterday hubby and I had a great 6 mile run along the Isar river, marred only by the fact that my stupid HRM kept losing my HR. mutmad Not sure what the problem is - it will work great for 3-4 runs, then it will keep losing the signal for the next 2-3 runs. The battery in it is good, and I always use a gel on the contacts so that it picks up a signal better, so I'm not sure what's going on. I may have to buy a new one. blush

Today I'm teaching my first fitness class in Germany! :-D It's a BodyStyling Dome workout. :-) Basically a muscle sculpting class, using the BodyDome (looks like a BOSU or half a stability ball). I have cue cards with all my vocab on them in case my brain freezes on me, so hopefully I'll be okay. :-)

No comments: