Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Foto Pherrets

Hump Day Hunt - Week Forty-Three:

Raindrops keep falling on my head!
That will make me this week's word!

WetNational Capital Half Marathon 2006
Okay, it may not look very wet, but this is my husband and I at the end of the National Capital Half-Marathon this past May. It was a very hot, humid day. So we were both soaking wet with sweat, plus I was totally drenched from dumping water over my head at each water stop in an attempt to try to stay cool.

6 comments:

Michelle Wiebe said...

Your shirt is the opposite of the shirt you wore last weekend in Paris! You two look great.

Teena in Toronto said...

Good for you for doing this.

Mine's up ...

Anonymous said...

what an accomplishment. I'm inspired by people who run marathons, because I can't even run one lap on the track without falling over.

:-) great pic, and thanks for the visit!

happy hump day!

momsmusings said...

It is awesome that you can run like this!! I can only dream of being "fit" enough for that!! BTW, you are my new renter, so welcome to my blog!!

She-Schenker said...

If I ran in a marathon, I'd be more than wet. I'd be DEAD!!!

Thanks for playing. =)

Lynn said...

what an accomplishment!