- From: cassie:Dramas or comedies?
It depends. I like well-written television shows and movies, whether they are comedy, drama, or some other genre. My all-time favourite t.v. show is a comedy (M*A*S*H), but most of the current shows I watch are drama (well, sci-fi drama: Stargate SG-1, Stargate: Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica, Smallville).
- From: nutmegnine: Your neighbor has frequent noisy parties on nights before you need to get up early. Do you confront him directly, call the police, call your landlord, join in the debauchery, or seethe quietly and do nothing?
I'd politely speak to the neighbour first. If that didn't accomplish anything, I would call the landlord, and if that didn't work, I'll eventually call the police.
- From sherle: Are you more comfortable in big crowds or small groups?
Another "it depends". If I'm at a party, or otherwise socializing, I prefer small groups. But when I'm teaching group fitness, or participating in some kind of event (like a marathon), I like big crowds, since they tend to have a lot of energy.
- From zeno: Do you prefer Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox?
Firefox all the way!
- From briar: They say you learn something new every day. What new thing did you learn today?
The names and locations of the bones in the skull and face (I'm studying anatomy and physiology at the moment)
Support Canada"s Troops
Monday, October 23, 2006
This week's Monday Madness Questions: