Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Foto Pherrets

Foto Pherrets
Hump Day Hunt - Week Forty-Six

Many people did this in the U.S. yesterday, but few of them won.

Our word for this week is:
Run


To view the captions for the photos, mouse over the photo.

My first half-marathonThis week's theme was easy, because my husband and I have run many races, both together, and separately. Together we've run 3 half-marathons, one full marathon, and numerous 10Ks and charity runs. We plan on running another half-marathon (München Frühjahrslauf) and full marathon (Vienna Marathon) in the spring.

BTW, if you use Firefox as your browser, visit my Tenant, Recommended this week. Their blog has great reviews of Firefox extensions, as well as software programs and web sites.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give you a lot of credit. This is something my body was never meant to do. I have found other active ways to keep in shape, but running isn't my thing. Kudos!

Irish Church Lady :) said...

hahaha I figured this week's would be easy for you when I saw the word. Great collage / slide show!

She-Schenker said...

Cool slideshow! Thanks for playing.=)

Steph Miles said...

Great readingg your blog