Wednesday, November 01, 2006

National Blog Posting Month


So November is National Blog Posting Month. What does that mean? It means a bunch of crazy bloggers (including myself) plan on writing a post a day for the entire month of November.

It hopefully won't be too difficult. I find myself usually posting something every day. I run and/or exercise 5 days a week, so on those days I always write about my run, group fitness class, weight training routine, or horseback ride. I also participate in a bunch of different memes, so those should help too.

There are a bunch of great prizes being randomly awarded to all those who take part.

To find out more about NaBloPoMo, to see a list of individuals taking part, or to join us, you can visit this site.

Check back every day to see how I'm doing. I hope to see you around.

1 comment:

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

Hey! Finally, something I can get behind!