Friday, November 10, 2006

Rent My Blog Code of Conduct

My tenant, Recommended, has been promoting the idea of a Rent My Blog Code of Conduct, which I think is a great idea. This is what Recommended proposes:

Rent My Blog Code of Conduct

I am a member of BlogExplosion and am renting out space on my blog through Rent My Blog. I am a fair landlord and thus I would like to offer my tenants the following deal:

  1. The Rent My Blog icon is displayed in a prominent spot on my site.
  2. I will introduce every single one of my weekly tenants.
  3. During a rent period I will post regularly, in average at least every second or third day.
  4. If I ask for a rent fee that exceeds 10 credits I guarantee that my renter will receive at least one unique click per two credits paid.
  5. If, for any reason, I fail to adhere to points 1 through 4, I will refund the rent fee to my renter.
I really like this idea, and so I will be adhering to this code of conduct in the future.

While you're here, why don't you visit Recommended? Lots of great reviews of Firefox extensions, software, and web sites. If you use Firefox as your browser, Recommended is a great resource.

No comments: