Feast One Hundred & Eleven
What was the very last song you listened to?
- "Hung Up" by Madonna (on my MP3 player as I was running)
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?
- Walmart. Small, local stores can't compete with them, and they supposedly don't treat their employees very well. Plus, it's always so crowded in there, and the parking lot is a zoo! For me, it's much easier and more pleasant to shop elsewhere.
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?
- It depends on the situation. If it's a planned photo, and I have my hair and makeup done, then an 8 or 9. If it's just a photo out of the blue, then 5 or 6. Official photos, like passport photos, since you can no longer smile, about a 1 or 2. I don't look good with a non-smiling face.
Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used to keep your place in a book?
- old receipts, tags off of clothing, cue cards, used U-Bahn/S-Bahn tickets, scraps of paper, sticky notes. I read a lot, so I use anything that is lying around, if I don't have a bookmark in the book.
Name a food that you like that most people don't
- Hmm, I'm a picky eater so it's hard to say. I guess some of the more gamey meats, like Buffalo and Moose.