Sunday, September 17, 2006

Long Run - 10 miles with hubby


Heart Rate
Sunday is traditionally a long run day. Hubby and I ran 10 miles along the Isar river today. looooooove The waether was wonderful - overcast, with the sun just peaking through on occasion, temperature between 17 and 21°C, light winds, about 10 km/hr. Wonderful running weather.

Was able to keep my heart rate in the right zone, except on the hills (peaks on the graph to the left). The dips in the graph are where we had to stop to cross major intersections. Needless to say, when I'm stopped, my heart rate drops. winkwink

I wore my Camelbak, to get used to running with it again, since the Paris 20K race will only have water stations every 5 km, and, depending on the weather, I'll probably want to drink more often than that.

The Forerunner 305 worked flawlessly again, despite the overcast conditions and heavily wooded path. looooooove

A full map of our run can be viewed here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good on u
today I got back into walking again


I invite you to check out my 1st childhood story over at http://jenzchronicles.wordpress.com