- How long have you been blogging?
Not long. I just started blogging when we moved to Munich, Germany, this past summer, as a way of letting all our friends and family back home know what we were doing. I started with the Mills in Munich blog, which describes our adventures in Germany, and then started this blog as my personal running log, which has quickly evolved into talking about more than just running.
- How many times have you taken a break from blogging?
Since I'm new to blogging, I haven't taken any breaks yet!
- How long is the longest you've gone, so far, without posting on your blog?
Again, since this is new to me, only a day or so so far.
- How many fellow bloggers do you keep in touch with, through your blogs, on a regular basis?
I haven't met anyone through blogging yet that I keep in touch with. I am a regular poster on a couple of forums, especially the Runango Women's Forum, and I keep in touch with the ladies there on a daily basis.
- Have you ever met, in person, a blogger on your blogroll?
Only the women that have blogs, whom I have also met at FEs (Forum Encounters) through the abovementioned running forum. Forum Encounters usually happen at races, when a bunch of us get together before a race that a group of us are running.
- How often do you update/change the 'extra' stuff on your blog?
Since my blog is new, I've been experimenting and playing around with it, so it's been changing on a regular basis. Once I've settled on something that I like, it will probably be changed every few months.
- Do you think you'll be blogging for years to come?
I think so. At least for the next three years (while we're in Munich) since it's a good way of keeping in touch with all our friends and family back home.
Support Canada"s Troops
Monday, September 11, 2006
Questions from Monday Madness this week: