Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday Mind Hump

This week's Wednesday Mind Hump theme is Junk Drawer Day.
  1. What's in your junk drawer, and how many junk drawers do you have?

    We've just recently moved, so not much has accumulated in my junk drawer yet. So at the moment I only have one, and it contains extra buttons for clothes, some loose paperwork/receipts that don't match any categories in our files, a couple of locks, a set of spare earphones, a pair of spare shoelacers, some Canadian change (no good to us in Germany!), a couple of pens, some sticky note pads.

  2. How often do you clean or rearrange your junk drawers?

    Every couple of months, or when I can't fit any more junk in them, whichever comes first. ;-)

  3. Name one celebrity whose junk drawer you'd love to go through.

    Interesting question. I'd have to say Madonna, since she is such an interesting individual, and I wonder what she would consider "junk" and have in her junk drawer. Would it be ordinary, run-of-the-mill stuff, like everyone else's junk drawer, or would she have more exotic stuff in there? wtf-confused

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just visiting via Blogdrive Insanity. Madonna would be an interesting person to choose

Anonymous said...

Hi, visiting from Blogdrive Insanity. Madonna seems like she would be an interesting choice. Thanks for posting in my blog.

Wil said...

Can one really fit a bustierre in a junk drawer? I wonder...

Thanks for the stop at the Daily Snooze. Being a fat old man™, I no longer run anything connected to me besides my mouth ... that seems to still be working!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mind humping!