What is your favorite beverage?
- non-alcoholic: Diet Coke
- post-run: Booster Juice High Impact Açai Smoothie - I miss these so much here in Munich. Back in Ottawa, we would end all of our long runs at Booster Juice, and then have a delicious smoothie as we walked home (about 1.5 miles) for our cooldown.
- alcoholic: a good beer, like Sleeman's (in Canada), Upper Canada (in Canada), Paulaner Helles (in Munich), or Paulaner Oktoberfest (in Munich)
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
- pen, post-it notes, something to drink (typically water or Diet Coke)
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
- around 8-9. I try to be an honest as possible, but I'm not above telling a little white lie to avoid insulting people or to keep the peace. Or when discussing Christmas or birthday presents, or other surprises!
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
- Interesting question! I can't really think of any city that I'd want to rename, since so much of the history of a city is often tied to its name. Yes, there are some names that are hard to pronounce, or confusing, but they often give the place character.
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
- stresses me out? People who are sick and who come into work, spreading their germs, when every job I've ever worked at (Canadian Federal government) has very, very good sick leave policies, so you're not losing pay or being penalized for taking sick leave.
- calms me down? Spending time with my hubby, going for a run, or curling up with a good book.