Friday, October 27, 2006

My New Tenant: Its MY Life!

Its MY Life!I'd like to welcome my new Tenant: Its MY Life!
Erin describes her blog as:
"Just the trials and tribulations of my single mom life. I'm a 32 year old mom of a 3 year old who just entered the workforce after 4 years. I'm a little sarcastic, and a little funny, but most of all, I'm just me!"
She's a mom, but her blog is more than just another mommy blog. She is an incredibly strong woman - check out her blog to find out why. On top of it, she has a beautiful-looking blog.

So when you have a moment, visit Erin. Tell her that Caylynn sent you. Thanks!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey! Thanks so much for taking me in for a week ;) I love your blog, and I've been stalking you for a while, lol, so I had to bid!

I really look forward to getting to know you and your readers :)