#8 - Thirteen Things Caylynn misses about her hubby
My husband has been back in Canada all week (he has to attend meetings twice a year at National Defence Headquarters in Ottawa) so I've been missing him. He's back tomorrow, and he's bringing all kinds of goodies back from Canada. Here are 13 things I miss:
- Waking up next to hubby.
- A kiss and an "I love you" first thing in the morning.
- Cuddling for a few minutes after the alarm has gone off.
- Having him tell me how beautiful and sexy I am.
- Going for runs together.
- Lifting weights together.
- Enjoying other forms of exercise together.
- His hugs.
- His kisses.
- His smile.
- Reading and discussing comic books together.
- Doing all the daily activities of life together: making supper, going shopping, etc.
- His warmth in bed next to me at night.
(BTW, the photo of my husband is him at our wedding in his formal uniform, called a "Mess Kit" - it is the equivalent of a civilian tuxedo.)