Monday, November 06, 2006

5 Miles Today

Heart rate graph of 06/11/06 Run
06/11/06 run mapToday's run was 5 miles. The weather was lovely, although it was a bit windy. It was about 7°C, partly sunny, with winds up to 20 km/hr. Wore my running capris, a long-sleeved shirt, a running ball cap, and a pair of gloves. I took the gloves off after about 2 miles, and then put them back on with about 0.75 mile to go, since the wind picked up and my hands were getting chilled.

Heart rate was still a little elevated. The run itself felt easier than the last few runs, so that's good. But since I was trying not to let my heart rate get too high, my pace was very slow. I guess it will just take longer than I expected to get my wind and my endurance back after a few weeks off.

On the heart rate graph, the big dip after 1 mile occurred as I was running down a huge hill to get down to the Isar River valley. The large spike at around 4 miles occurred when I was running back up the hill.

Tags:

1 comment:

Gattina said...

Lol, still running !! I get breathless when I read you !