Saturday, November 18, 2006

5.5 Easy Miles

Elevation graph for 18/11/06 run
Mapof 18/11/06 runToday's run was 5.5 miles at < 70% Heart Rate Reserve. Ran down to the Isar River, along the path alongside the river, and then back. The weather was not as nice as it has been throughout the past week, but it was still very nice for a run. The temperature was between 8 and 10°C and there was very little wind. It was cloudy and overcast, however.

Still, it was warm enough that I was able to stop at the bakery on the way home (after finishing 5.5 miles), pick up some fresh bread, and then walk the last half mile home.

Tags:

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

BTW, I'm very jealous of your running ability :) I tried to get into jogging last year but found it boring. So I envy you!

Gattina said...

He, he you run again ! First running and then bakery ! Shame on you. Yesterday I saw somebody running up our street and I thought maybe now you are arriving, but it was a boy ! If you continue like that I am sure in a few weeks you will show up lol !