- In order to protect my computer from viruses, I use _______.
- I also use _______ for protection from spyware.
Norton Internet Security
- I don't spend nearly enough time _______.
Cleaning house (too many other things take priority - studying, running, working out, horseback riding, spending time with hubby, blogging, etc.)
- The first person I usually talk to in the morning is _______.
My husband. We wake up next to each other, so we greet each morning with a "Good morning sexy/gorgeous/honey. I love you."
- It takes me about _______ to get ready in the morning.
It depends on what I'm doing. If I need to shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, and put make-up on, then 45 minutes or so. If I'm just throwing on sweats, to stay home and study, or if I'm just putting on running or gym clothes, then hardly any time at all, say 5 to 10 minutes.
- I keep all my appointments in/on _______.
A daytimer/planner (paper). When I was working for Parks Canada, all the IT Managers had iPAQs, so I used to keep everything on there. I miss my iPAQ. One of these days I'll spend the money to buy one of my own.
- It takes me about _______ to fall asleep at night.
10 to 15 minutes. That's after reading for about an hour to unwind.