Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My New Tenant: Ghost Works

Ghost WorksI'm delighted to welcome Bev from Ghost Works as this week's tenant.

After "meeting" Bev through the Monday Madness meme, her blog has been one of my regular reads. She posts some wonderful recipes, that I have to get around to trying some day (when I feel brave enough to try an actual recipe with my German stove/open that I'm still figuring out!) and she's a fellow Civilization addict (a turn-based computer strategy game, that is truly addictive!)

She describes her site as:
Sharing book reviews, crafting projects, photos, Paint Shop Pro, recipes, and a bunch of personal musings.
I really enjoy reading her blog, and I'm sure you will too. So stop on by, and tell her that Caylynn sent you. Thanks!

1 comment:

CyberCelt said...

Here for C&C Monday. I am off to click your tenant.