- From jstar: Holiday in Europe or Asia?
Europe. I'm living in Europe right now (Munich, Germany) and there is so much to see and do. There is so much history here (as compared to North America) it's just terrific. We've already done a lot of touristy things in and around Munich, but there's so much more we want to do and see.
- From sherle: How do you try to change a behavior pattern you don't like about yourself... whether it's chewing fingernails, overeating, smoking, or picking your nose?
Don't start in the first place. Honestly. I've never smoked, and I've eaten mostly healthy most of my life. I have to - fuel is food for my body. If I ate crap I wouldn't be able to exercise the way I want to.
- From tricia: Have you ever successfully completed a Sudoku puzzle?
I've never even started a Sudoku puzzle.
- From caylynn: What website do you visit the most often?
The Running Forums at Runango. I'm friends with a lot of women who post on that site, and we encourage and support each other in our running, and other exercise, endeavours.
- From michael morgan: What was your favorite thing about high school or college?
High School: being involved in so many different clubs and activities. School play, band, choir, library club, improv drama club, yearbook, environmental committee, writers' club. It was lots of fun.
University: learning new things. I love learning. If I could, I would be a perpetual student, and simply get degree after degree. I love learning new things.
Support Canada"s Troops
Monday, September 25, 2006
This week's Monday Madness questions: