Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I've been tagged

Julia Scissor over at Crazy Quilt has tagged me with this meme:
  1. What is the best thing about my workplace?

    I work as a group fitness instructor, so the best thing about my workplace is getting a free gym membership because I teach there.

  2. What do I hate about my workplace?

    That it's so far away - it takes forever (an hour) to get there via public transport

  3. What small irritants at my workplace really annoys me?

    People who show up late for class, or who leave early, but who disturb the entire class in doing so. If you need to leave early, please let me know before the class starts, so I don't: a) wonder if you are injured, and have to put the entire class into a holding pattern while I go check on you, b) wonder if you hated the class, and that's why you are leaving early

  4. Describe the actions/quirks of the weirdest person I work with (can be a co-worker, employer, or a vendor if you are self employed)

    The people who come to class, and decide to do their own thing, especially those who have no sense of rhythm. It just looks strange when they are in a group fitness class and totally doing their own thing. I'm not talking about the individuals who modify a specific move, for whatever reason (I've been known to modify moves for various reasons when I take a class) but those individuals who aren't following the class at all.

  5. What is one thing that I would change at my workplace to make life a lot better?

    I'd like to find a gym or fitness studio that's a lot closer to home, so I wouldn't have to spend so much time on the S-Bahn, U-Bahn, and Bus.

  6. Pick five songs that I'd like played at my funeral...

    Ave Maria (so beautiful!), Tears in Heaven (Eric Clapton), What a Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong), Unchained Melody (Righteous Brothers), Mozart's Requiem
I'm tagging ribbiticus at Pond Perspective

No comments: