Monday, January 22, 2007

7.5 miles today

Today's run was 7.5 miles through the Englisher Garten, keeping my heart rate under 70% of Heart Rate Reserve. The run was slow but good. I'm not surprised it was on the slow side, since I ran 9 miles yesterday.

The weather was decent. Overcast, with the temperature around 5°C and light winds of about 10 km/hr. The forecast is calling for rain changing to snow overnight, so we may receive our first snowfall of the winter. We'll see! I'd be happy if it didn't snow at all, since running is much nicer when the paths are clear, but I suppose we have to receive snow at some point this winter.

Tags: ,

2 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

I'm jealous! I'm still dealing with a post-marathon respiratory infection and I'm just dying to run!!!

Michelle Wiebe said...

Just think how pretty it will be if it snows. Europe is so gorgeous in the winter time. :)

Good job on the run (as usual)