Tuesday, November 28, 2006

7 miles today

Heart Rate Graph for 28/11/06 RunToday's run was an easy 7 miles. The weather has cooled right down here in Munich, so I couldn't run in shorts and a short-sleeved top. I was wearing capris, a long-sleeved shirt, and a vest. It was also overcast out, and there was a bit of a wind.

The run was okay. I was keeping my heart rate under 70% of Heart Rate Reserve, so I was running fairly slowly. Managed to keep my heart rate in the right zone, except on the various hills.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really miss running. I've been out of the loop for some time now and I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to get back in. I wouldn't know where to start. There's something so beautiful about hitting the pavement and running to nowhere.

Sonny said...

You're tagged!